Freeze dried spices are as close to fresh spices you can possibly come.
Here I will give you 3 tasty tips on using Freeze dried spices for best result.
1. CREATE SPICY BUTTER
* Make sure the butter has been at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
* Whip it for a while and then add the spices and some herb salt
* Sprinkle the spiced butter into roses and freeze it on a tray for at least 30 minutes
* Pack it into boxes
My favorite spice butter is with:
* Take 1 can of mayonnaise (Sugarfree) and put half of the mayonnaise into another can with a lid.
* Put in the herbs and salt
* Put in some water in each can on top of the herbs
* Put on the lid and shake it well
* Dressing done
3. LET THE SPICES GET INTO THE LIQUID & WAIT
* When the spices get into liquid, wait for 30 minutes for the taste to explode and kick in. You can also crumble the spices a little bit.
Good luck and please tell me about your own favorites when it comes to Spices.
Sugar free Lifestyle Guide