After trying it out, there’s no wonder why Ganoderma is known as ‘The King of Herbs,’ and why it has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese culture to promote wellness and help support your immune system.
But, do you know what makes OG’s Ganoderma unique?
Let us tell you some facts about it that will make you go crazy over it!
Modern technologies allow it to be cultivated in other regions of the world, but we’d chosen to partner with a plantation and production company native to this same area. Contrary to some companies that grow their Ganoderma from plastic bags in labs, we produce only Organic Ganoderma. This means that they’ve created the perfect environmental conditions for the mushrooms to sprout out from logs, undisturbed; just as they would grow naturally in the Wuyi Mountains maple woods with the benefits of the nutrients of rich soil.
Ganoderma is harvested when it reaches maturity to be part of Organos beverages. But we are not always so patient, and sometimes we collect the Mycelium when it is only 18-days old, to take advantage of the antioxidant properties of the minerals on its roots. We don’t let anything go to waste, so we use the spores which contain higher concentrations of polysaccharides, triterpenes, and selenium, the beneficial compounds of Ganoderma with antioxidants, known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
As we examine these spores a little closer, we’re going to let you in on the secret of the exclusive process that’s behind ORGANO™’s much-hailed Ganoderma. Keep reading to discover how these precious spores are treated by scientists at the ORGANO™ Ganoderma processing facility in China, and how they emerge as ORGANO™ products.
- First, the powder-like substance that’s produced after the one year growth cycle is carefully collected by hand from the Ganoderma mushrooms using special brushes. 1,000 kilograms of the powder is required to make just 1 kilogram of spores, so every speck is cherished.
- When observed under a microscope, you can see the spores’ protective shell that prevents the nutrients from being able to penetrate a human cell. ORGANO™ scientists in China spent years figuring out how to crack that shell and enable us to reap the benefits, without damaging the valuable nutrients within.
- Upon successfully cracking the shell, the scientists were surprised to find a second shell inside. It took several more years of research before they had discovered how to meticulously crack the inner shell.
- The scientists developed patented technology to ensure they were attaining the maximum possible benefits from these valuable Ganoderma spores. They continued testing and testing until they achieved an impressive cracked-shell rate of 99.9%.
- It was once we compared our scientists’ 99.9% rate to plastic bag-harvested Ganoderma, which reaches between 2-15% of cracked-shell spores, that we realised what an incredible and exclusive product ORGANO™ had created.
And the rest is history! Take a look at our full selection of Ganoderma-containing products here, and don’t forget to share your favorites on social media using #WeAreORGANO.
Independent Organo Distributor Europe